Recognize this car?

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't think anyone here would let their car be that crusty looking :rolf: None of the regulars anyway....

Probably one of those many, many people who sign up here, upload pics of their car to their albums and never make a single post.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
He's twopointzero, DC5monster, and Spoon84 on other forums. I don't know about this forum. I just googled their phone number. He's selling 3 different cars(Integra, Accord, and Elantra) this whole month of April 2014 according to Google. Yeah, I have too much free time....

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
And how do I do that on tapatalk? :lol:

Re link it for me.

Sent from my toaster

OneFastGSR

I don't think anyone here would let their car be that crusty looking :rolf: None of the regulars anyway....

Probably one of those many, many people who sign up here, upload pics of their car to their albums and never make a single post.
Idk.. My front end has tons of rock chips, Rear bumper is fucked up on the left side, It's getting a gap on the right side now, And I got a huge crack in my rear quarter panel paint.. Which looks really fucked up. Havn't washed the car in over a year. Yeah I looked at my car today and was like... I need a new shell lol