Red GSR Pictures

DC2 SIR G

Thanks guys...I love her. By the way yeah it is a temporary custom plate.....Thanks for the compliments guys.. :)

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
eh its all good i warned her about the leg humping, o well pickles and pie yall

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Kuchtaboy said:
you did what in the pie?

dude are you kidding me you have never heard of pickles and pie. welll neither have I. Yea my g/f is being mean she wont let me put in my old vtec controller :( she wont even let me touch the car but i guess i should worry about getting mine worken first

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, wtf?! come on girl! you gadda have da vtak controler! lol

Are you one of those girls that wont let anyone touch your car? my girlfriend is like that, she wants me to help her fix her car, but wont let me take it into my shop. I dont have the tools at home to do it, so it pisses me off! lol

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
welcome, i see that your a gurl, yeah the guys on this site are a little *whispering* horney. that dont get any. Dont mind them. nice car though

DC2 SIR G

Ok I don't mind if my b/f touches my car. I just want to be around when someone is working on my car cause I want to make it is done right and I want to learn how to do it. I'm picking about my car to an extent just because I love it and don't want somehting to happen to it...Yes it is Milano Red, I'll have to get some brighter pics up.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
nice car welcome to c.i. and most of the guys here worship trinh (excluding me) so what does that say abouth theese guys lol... i know im going to get bitch at but hee

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
acurals209 said:
nice car welcome to c.i. and most of the guys here worship trinh (excluding me) so what does that say abouth theese guys lol... i know im going to get bitch at but hee
you called trinh a "he"? im learning something new everyday. :lol: