Rim suggestions what would you do

CokeSlap

I have had this internal debate for the past few weeks that I have owned my AGP 92 GS-R and have decided to ask what rims you would choose if you had this car. Me, personally, I like the stock rims but mine are beat up and are relatively expensive to get them back into shape so I have been looking at other options. One idea was to go with a some sort of white wheel. Anyway! What would you pick? Pictures are always helpful preferably on Aztec Green Pearl. :)

CokeSlap

I had thought about white as well and thought it would look good myself, a friend of mine I asked said it would be too loud and said that he would go black. I think that black on AGP looks just meh.. I would rather have some pop to it. Also looking for a nice suspension setup for a modest drop that is functional to go with the wheels. The car is a DD and I live in Nebraska where the winter just will decimate the roads once the ice melts. My stock suspension is just waaaaaaay too soft though it is comfy haha. Again any insight is greatly appreciated thanks!