ROTY 2013: JDMxDB8 (FG3)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Why didn't you get the si?
I feel like I'm asking too much questions haha, sorry. It's just that I'm thinking of getting the fg4 in the future.

Sent from my phone

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Why didn't you get the si?
I feel like I'm asking too much questions haha, sorry. It's just that I'm thinking of getting the fg4 in the future.

Sent from my phone
Back when I got Lana back in January 2012, the 9th gen Civic supply was low and the demand was high. My local Honda dealership sticker price of the Si was about $28,xxx. I wasn't going to pay close to $30,xxx for a Civic Si. I got Lana for $18,xxx. In the end, I was happy not breaking the bank and opting for the LX Coupe. Have you seen the new 2014 FG4? I'm not too fond of the ugly front end. I'd rather go with the FB6 if you asked me. No worries man, I don't mind answering any of your questions. :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Last Sunday, December 29th, a couple of friends/SoCal CI members and I went on an early morning cruise at ACH (Angeles Crest Highway) to have breakfast at Newcomb's Ranch Resaurant & Bar deep within the Angeles National Forest. Here are a few photos that Tom (NemesisCBR) took of Lana. Enjoy!

The day we went up The Crest happened to be a day where the area was experiencing unusually high winds. With so many dead trees still standing, the high winds had no trouble knocking them down. On our way up the mountain, we encountered a couple of downed trees and pulled over to help clear the roads for oncoming traffic. I'm on the left looking down the road for oncoming cars. A local motorcyclist was the first person at the scene to pull over and help clean up. Blake (Local) is the gangster in all black walking towards the fallen tree. Let's just say we got a good work out in before breakfast. :lol:

Thanks for the awesome photos Tom! :thumbs up