Rubbery squealing noise

kaduko671

While driving my DB1, a rubbery squeal starts to come from the front drivers side of the car. I initially thought it may have been the engine, ie. belts, rolled bearing, etc. I inspected the belts and they r good. The noise only happens when the car is moving. So then I thought it might have been a bad wheel bearing. I jacked the car up and checked the drivers side wheel bearing. It felt like it was going out (little loose and slight grinding), so I changed it out. Got back on the road and the same thing. The noise develops around 20 MPH and gets louder as I pick up speed. NO CEL's so IDK where else to check. The only other things I was thinking were maybe bad ball joints, alignment (it is off and do need to get one done once i find a shop around here that does "my kind" of car....lol). Any new suggestions would be helpful and thank u in advance.

Last edited:

kaduko671

thanx for advice. i will check that this weekend, provided the weather holds up. >.> from what i've read, i need to check the clip that holds it in place and possibly use some graphite lubricant at the connection point also. is that all or am i missing something?

Last edited: