Semi built LS Turbo DA - OPINIONS

Alec_In5Speeds

Long story short...

I purchased a 1991 Integra for my first car when I was 16. It was stolen from me in November of 2011, and I got it back early 2012 and the interior was completely gutted. I took my wheels and suspension and sold the car shortly after getting it back. Then I saw it a year later driving around in my hometown, so I got a hold of the guy and bought it back.
The car has over 200k miles now and ran rough when I got it back. After getting it to run mint, I have decided to go with a semi built LS turbo build and I'm looking for opinions.

Bottom end set up:
A1 bottom end with GSR pistons (for the slight drop in compression).
ACL main and rod bearings
ARP head studs and rod bolts

I have yet to decide on rings, but I'm leaning toward Hastings.

The head is a stock a1, and I'm sending my cams to Delta to get a 272/262 turbo regrind, but might end up going with something a little more conservative.
I will be using a Cometic headgasket.

As for the turbo setup:
Blox sandwhich plate
Mishimoto intercooler
Precision 1000cc injectors and .50 t3/t4 turbo
Turbonetics WG
I currently have a Greddy BOV, but am thinking about swapping it for the HKS SSQ.
And a catch can I custom fabricated with a buddy from the shop I work at.

Has anyone done, or know of somebody with a similar build?
What were the results?

Car will be broken in NA for the first 1000 miles.
Then I will boost it on 7lbs on a street tune basemap, before getting my full tune on 15 lbs.

This will be my first turbo build with aftermarket internals. I have boosted two other Integras on 7 lbs, with nothing more than arp head studs and a fel pro headgasket. They were fun, but there are too many stock LS turbo cars where I live, and I'm looking for that extra edge.

Hate or love, I want your opinions.
Thank you for reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk