Skunk2 IM install Help

cre-asian1

i have a 93 teg with a b18a1 and yesterday i hooked up my skunk 2 intake manifold i got all the lines connected except my fast idle valve cause there was no spot on the intake manifold for it so with that being said where did you guys rerouted the hoses for the fast idle valve cause with out those connected my car is runnin like poo and throwin 3 codes such as 41, 14, and 9

cre-asian1

yes it was but i think i found out a solution to my problem through check it the b18a1 intake manifold has a spot for the fast idle control valve right and the skunk 2 one has no spot for the fiv right so you wonder where in the world do i hook up this fiv at right so here is the solution you get the throttle body from a b18b1 motor cause it has a spot for the fiv right under the throttle body and boom the problem is solved i didnt think about it till i saw a friend of mine who has a b18b1 motor and i noticed the fiv under the throttle body so now i just have to get a b18b1 tb and hook it up and i can start riding right again so thank you dateggy93 for tryin to help me out.

1lowda9

So here's a question then cuz I'm running the skunk2 alpha series 70mm throttle body and the skunk2 pro series 70mm intake manifold and I'm having the same problem no where for the fiv to hook up. So do I just t it off to the purge valve or will that not work?