so its 9:45 am im at work drunk..what are u doing?

1999civicsi

so im bored at work..and i decided to make my first drunk thread..woot for me..anyone else drunk so i can say random shit to that person..so umm ya..i get my jdm front in on friday im so excited icant wait..im prolly gonna splooge everywhere when i get it but thats my problem not yours..anywhoo...anyone know anyone in the MA,CT Ny area that has done a jdm front..cuz i wanna have someone put it on that has done it before..no hack jobs..i dont play around with that shit..the closest i found was RI like 2 1/2 hours away but its worth it to me...cuz i love my teggy..anyway im gonna go back to sitting on my ass at work..wish i went to sleep last night and hopefully pass out at work..cuz i hate my job and theres no managers here so no one will no unless a customer wakes me up..speaking of that i used to work overnights and i would pass out alot and i would have guests wake me up ..pretty funny..there were cool people tho..so it was all good..ok im done..im being super cereal this time

1999civicsi

geeeeeez i cant believe im the only drunk...well was im sobering up now and work is getting less fun..and yes i willhave a fun time with my jdm front :hitit:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
1999civicsi said:
geeeeeez i cant believe im the only drunk...well was im sobering up now and work is getting less fun..and yes i willhave a fun time with my jdm front :hitit:
lol where do you work?

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i have been fucked up all month on lots of pain killers. darvocets rule, not drunk, but feeling pretty ok. it makes everything a little more interesting.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
man i remember the time i went to work drunk i kept httin the wrong fuccin buttons on the damn cash register!