so my clutch is blown

Dtackett

It wasn't the cable or the fork, it was the clutch. 2 questions, where Is the cheapest place to get a clutch and anyone got any idea how much It will cost to get it replaced at a shop.

Rich-PMS

Labor will be 350-500$ depending where you go.

And the link posted is 260$ shipped!

You should do it yourself, it's so easy!

DustinXIX

yeah its not hard at all. took me an afternoon to do, (with lift and power tools) and doing it yourself makes the car more special to you. i went with that cheap clutch off ebay for 85 bucks shipped and ive put over a few thousand miles (city driving) and it has more than enough grip.its real nice and it doesnt even come close to slipping when i really romp on it.

Dtackett

yeah its not hard at all. took me an afternoon to do, (with lift and power tools) and doing it yourself makes the car more special to you. i went with that cheap clutch off ebay for 85 bucks shipped and ive put over a few thousand miles (city driving) and it has more than enough grip.its real nice and it doesnt even come close to slipping when i really romp on it.
anyone got a good walk-through for me I really need one with pics.

Also, is it 160 or 260 shipped? On site it says 135

Prozon

Kris
I don't know where your getting $260 Rich lol.

shadi88

first time i blew my clutch up and had it done at a shop i cost me 650 for a new clutch fly wheel and labor the second time i put it in my self at my friends shop and the f1 stage 3 clutch is a great clutch havent had a single problem out of it.

DustinXIX

yeah for staying close to stock oem or stage one is all thats really necessary out of a clutch anyways. ill try searching to find a writeup on how to replace the clutch but its really simple, just time consuming and when i did it i got really lucky and my flywheel was in perfect shape so that was one less step i had to take.