Solar FREAKIN Roadways!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You definitely need to check this out. I like this idea.
[YOUTUBE="Solar FREAKIN Roadways!"]qlTA3rnpgzU#t=385[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
It's a risk not worth taking.

We are too overpopulated.

We're taking millions of jobs lost and sold to a multi billion if not trillion dollar company who employs a small percentage minimum wage to manufacture those panels.

imchongx3

Tapatalk doesn't give me a link. Could someone paraphrase real quick for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PioneerLS

It's a risk not worth taking.

We are too overpopulated.

We're taking millions of jobs lost and sold to a multi billion if not trillion dollar company who employs a small percentage minimum wage to manufacture those panels.
This is false... what makes you think theyre a multi million dollar company, that these are simple to manufacture and that the people put into jobs would be making minimum?

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
The company that would mass produce these if they were to actually to through with it would be a multi million dollar company. Think about how many roads there are. The biggest company would buy it I. A heartbeat.

They do so buy cutting wages to maximize profits. The lowest bidder wins and the richest company can afford to bid the lowest.

All the circuitry would be automated by servo arms cut out certified and experienced engineers/electricians

Assembly would be done on a line, it might not be minimum, but the amount of jobs lost is still very substantial.

Asphalt producers, asphalt painting, asphalt repair, concrete construction, concrete producers, and so on the list doesn't end.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I understand the amount of work and money this would take, but It wouldn't be a bad idea starting small like a single road in a town. Who knows what it may grow to.

On the topic of jobs, isn't the future just full of robots that may do our job anyway? :lol: I, Robot.