Some wierd ass problem thats bothering the f*ck out of me

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
Ok here goes, ill try to explain it the best i can, but you'll all probably be wondering what the hell is going on.

BTW HIII long time no post :)

So.... When i start my car up in the morning or whenever i decide to drive it after its been sitting for a bit, it starts up just fine. Now here is one of the wierd problems. Ok wether im driving it or not, after i start it no matter what, about 15-20 mins after it will want to start to miss fire then die. After this happens it will not start for the life of me. I have to let it sit for about 2.5-3hrs before it will want to start again, then it does the same shit over again. Will only run for about 15-20 mins IF that. Then miss fire then die. Its confusing the fuck out of me. Ive checked my gapping on my plugs, check the burn on the plugs themselves, a perfect burn if ive ever seen one. My rotor/cap just fine. My plugs arent touching or sparking onto my VC, no burn marks on my plugs. I can smell gas when i try to start it so i know its not the fuel. Check my vaccum, its pretty much perfect. So all i can come to is it has to be my ignition. But i have no clue what it could be. Any suggestions would be awesome!

Love you all! :)

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Well first off, post in the correct forum lol.

Other than that, have you checked your intake manifold gasket? My buddy's car does the same thing, except it doesn't die. It just idles funky and fuel cuts. Because he got a Hondata Intake manifold gasket that doesn't fit for some reason.

Spray a little carb cleaner on your intake manifold and if your idle changes then you have a leak

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
ill check those, thanks. and yea sorry, clicked the wrong link :(