Soo Stoked.

dlo253

as a few of you may know, i got my 92 gsr a few months back. bastard blew up the b17. put in a b18a and couldnt get it runnin. well i got it for cheeeap. just been lookin at it basically wanting to drive it. well good news. im pickin it up from my boys shop (Facetuned Tuning)
and i will finally be able to drive her today!!!!! super stoked. just thought id share my great news with all of you. now i can really start gettin down on her i will keep you guys updated on upgrades and changes n whatnot. def will have some pics by this wknd

heritage36

What happened to the B17? I always think it is too bad when I hear a B17 go down for good because there are so few of them out there, and even fewer 92-93 GSRs with an original B17. That is great though that you are getting it back on the road. I been there before with cars and I know it is very awesome when you get a car running again that hasn't for a while, congrats!

alexjoo

congradulations man! my car was down for a week and i was dieing to drive it i cant imagine having it down for any longer

dlo253

yea the guy that had it before me got these ugly ass guages and didnt hook em up right. ran the B17 out of oil and put a rod thru the block. but i found a b17 block and crank so im gonna build that up and drop it in...money is a slight problem so it might take a little time but not too long hopefully