Started a Facebook Like Page For Acura Cars, Read Inside Thanks.

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
Started a Facebook Like Page For Acura members that want to display there photo's videos and show there talents in Photoshop and have there work displayed for others to see, so stop by and post away and like the page. Thanks

If anyone is interested in being a manager of the page and not go nuts on me let me know so we can talk and get you're experience on CI or any other sites.

This is no way to get people to leave there main site to join mine its just a like page with privilege's for people that want there car pictures and skills posted and have there car featured on the cover photo, so message me if you're mature enough and have time join the page thanks.

Here's the link enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/c7da4nq

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
"Update" I have opened the Like page of Acura Auto World to the public, which means you can post and upload photo's and videos and will be filtered out if any are inappropriate, which will be deleted continued mishaps will be banned.

Enjoy and tell you're friends and every week ill post on the cover page the top ride ;)

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
"Update" I have opened the Like page of Acura Auto World to the public, which means you can post and upload photo's and videos and will be filtered out if any are inappropriate, which will be deleted continued mishaps will be banned.

Enjoy and tell you're friends and every week ill post on the cover page the top ride ;)
6 likes so far, like and start the uploading. ...

Sent from beyond you're reality using GS3 :)