Stuck in gear

Cancer H8ter

Cancer H8ter
Stuck in gear help please!!!!!

So I bought my son a 94 and when we got it running realized it is stuck in I think 3rd gear. Clutch is working as it should. Shifter moves and feels as if it is going into all the gears but no it is stuck ! Please help. I have check the pin has been replaced with a screw.

Last edited:

Ryan659

:lol: doesn't want to pay a mechanic, gets mad when he doesn't get the answer right away for free.

Relax chief, people are busy you know.

R13

The other asshole
Lets be more descriptive. What all have you checked that you know for sure is working properly? The way you make it sound the shifter isn't actually connected right or doing anything.

Cancer H8ter

Cancer H8ter
:lol: doesn't want to pay a mechanic, gets mad when he doesn't get the answer right away for free.

Relax chief, people are busy you know.
It wasn't meant that way but if everyone is an ass as you are being maybe I didn't find the right group! It was meant thanks in advance for any help! Thanks and have a wonderful evening!

Cancer H8ter

Cancer H8ter
Lets be more descriptive. What all have you checked that you know for sure is working properly? The way you make it sound the shifter isn't actually connected right or doing anything.
As I was saying in my original post the shifter feels as it is shifting and feels as it is going into every gear but it is not switching gears. I unhooked shift rod from transmission anf shaft will slide in and out but will not rotate. Thanks in advance for any help.