suspension springs

cbressette

Does anyone have a source to purchase suspension springs for the Gen 2 integra? I want oem equivalent springs. I have searched the net and called all over. There are a thousand choices if I want to lower the car, but I do not. Dealer does not offer them. I really only need the right front, but want to replace all four along with the struts since they are original. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

tegandrsx

I am in the same position. After market stock height rear springs which I need, I can't find. I can't lower car at all. The roads are the worst ever where I live this year - as in 4x4 trucks and SUVs are routinely hitting potholes large enough to not only do damage to rims and bust tires but break axles.

I can help you as I have found one company that makes FRONT replacement springs. Osaka Bane a japanese company. I have no idea why I can't find rears. Best price I saw is Amazon, but may want to check around. Several parts places carry the fronts by this brand.

If anyone has any rears for sale for 90 hatch I would definitely be interested. I need as soon as possible. Mine have rust so I need a rust free pair.

Ganyon

I believe h&r makes a stock height spring or atleast close to stock.

tegandrsx

Also, does anyone know if the 90 Civic DX has the same length rear and front springs as Integra? I know the stock spring rates are different as Civic is lighter but Moog sells an aftermarket variable rate spring for 90 Civic at 161/lbs in -(similar to Integra, in fact higher than stock I believe) This is widely available. Just unsure about length and even after lots of searches can't be sure. This may help me and OP if they fit as those are available new. That's what I prefer but will definitely consider buying good used.

tegandrsx

I believe h&r makes a stock height spring or atleast close to stock.
Thanks, Ganyon. Yes the H&R OE Sports are closest to stock and I would definitely consider those if I lived in a different area that had better roads and not so many hilly driveways (I am scraping a little at stock height now) I also have snow to contend with.

As far as the least amount of lowering H&R's are it at .75. Although many people are saying they are really being lowered a full inch on them. One other thing that is making me reluctant with those is that I am reading in posts that people say they work "best" with a sport shock/strut (even though they advertise stock struts are fine) I can't afford all that when I really just need 2 rear springs anyway due to heavy rust. Fronts were replaced by OEM several years ago due to a crack.