Synchros messed up???

broken_scars

had my transmission rebuilt with carbon coated synchros from synchrotech. my buddy and me put it in and we put it in correctly. we started it up and when we put it into gear it would only rev up in first. rarely ever went into second. went into third sometimes but ran like it was in first, and when in reverse it would go forward as if it were in first...anyone know whats going on..i am confused?

SGGilmo

:wstupid:
Ouch lol

had my transmission rebuilt with carbon coated synchros from synchrotech. my buddy and me put it in and we put it in correctly. we started it up and when we put it into gear it would only rev up in first. rarely ever went into second. went into third sometimes but ran like it was in first, and when in reverse it would go forward as if it were in first...anyone know whats going on..i am confused?
this is exactly why i leave internal transmission work to the pros. you pay an ungodly amount of money for a reason. either way first check the stupid things like did you fill the trans back up, did you connect the cable. and check your axles as well. sometimes when you do a swap or even a clutch job if you dont replace the lock pins on the axles, the first time you hit the gas the axle pops out and you go nowhere. if all that checks out then you get to have more fun. pull the trans back out and make sure you put everything back in correctly. if thats all good then i would suggest taking the trans to a qualified shop and have them tear it back open and put it back together the right way.

broken_scars

thanks for nothin lowazzteg,

but thank you sggilmo it was just a few little things. and i do appreciate sincere help