the fine line

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
i get what your saying..i wanted to track my car but at the same time its a DD car and im like shit where is the in between! but yea i get what other ppl are saying just do what you wanna do, its your car, your style..im sure you'll make the right decision homie :)

but i agree with coy on the gas prices, i wanna take out the seats cause gas prices do suck..fuck this economy! lol
ive taken out all the seats and power steering in mine.
i dont race. its strictly a DD. there will be a day when i do take it to the auto-x tho. i like to keep my car light. gas prices are ridiculous!
how much gaas do you really gain? your taking out about 100-200 pounds. thats basicly one person o_O lol

kuro300

LTDI racing
the way i see it, you could be taking your DD car and just kicking in HP. thats all it is, or sounds like. a show car with some good power. should it be at the track, its for shits n giggles. i woudnt give a damn, at least all those power and the car will still be street legal, their car can only stay at the track, usually

well my idea is to cherry up my integra .
and what i mean by that is to have a quality car when it comes to speed so build the motor up a few bolt on like I have now .but have interior A/c an P/s you know

ive taken out all the seats and power steering in mine.
i dont race. its strictly a DD. there will be a day when i do take it to the auto-x tho. i like to keep my car light. gas prices are ridiculous!
coy your right on those gas prices lol Im in the same boat for that matter but I want a least one seat in the back lol..

Knowing how you want to build your car is a great achievement. Many enthusiasts mod their cars aimlessly only to find out that they've wasted their time and money. Now that you have decided which route to take, you can focus on building your car the right way without wasting time and money.
thank you and what your saying about wasting money into something to where Im still not gonna be satisfied
thats what im confused on.

My track car has a full interior, a/c and power steering. Obviously I could eek a little more performance by stripping all of that stuff out, but the car performs very well as it is, and I still like to drive the car on the streets every now and then on nice days so I don't see the point in making it so uncomfortable that I never drive it. I mean, it's obviously not the most comfortable with the roll cage, racing seats, harnesses, lumpy idle, very stiff suspension at every point, multiplate clutch and loud as hell....but I don't see a reason to make it completely miserable when it already performs to a higher standard then I will ever really need. I prefer to have my cake and eat it too. I like the fact that I can drive it around and it still looks like a complete car instead of stripped down, gutted shell with an engine in vague reminiscence of what used to be an entire car.
exactly what im saying ..
nice but yea how much are you pushing..>?

track cars don't have plates :)

true I took mine off today lol

i get what your saying..i wanted to track my car but at the same time its a DD car and im like shit where is the in between! but yea i get what other ppl are saying just do what you wanna do, its your car, your style..im sure you'll make the right decision homie :)
but i agree with coy on the gas prices, i wanna take out the seats cause gas prices do suck..fuck this economy! lol

thank you
yea it hard to decide
yup

94integralambo

ITR.... I wish
My gsr is a dd and a track car. I have a system, ac, full interior, everything. But when I pull up to the track, i take the 15 mins to pull everything out. The ps is deleted but its not really needed. Im running 8.90s in an 8th with full interior and the ac still on the car.