The new DC5

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lol.

Nice RSX though. I know a couple guys that are diehard RSX (TypeS) fans. This one guy has wrecked two already and is going to upgrade to an 05-06 style now. :roll:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
All you need is a drop, header, exhaust, and K-Pro.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
haha dont make fun of me because i cant spell... thanks guys. im totally in love with it.
So what happened to your previous ride? Sold it or still sitting around?
I've run against a K-Pro tuned type-s and it's amazing. Yeah, it'll haul some serious ass... . You'll need a triple-stack wing from JC Whitney to keep it on the ground type of fast.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
the a-spec suspension already drops it about an inch all around. and i dont think i want to drop it anymore. but i do wanna upgrade the strut tower bars, and sway bars, so lessen the body roll. depending on what im doing for school next semester a header will come this summer. as far as cat back is concerned i will keep the stock one, it flows plenty for mods i would do. and i think if im going to put the money into the ecu, im just going to do the reflash. i dont want to do enough to it to warrant the grand i would have to spend on k-pro.

B18C swap it :thumbs up
no, i was thinking i would just swap in a b18b1. :lol:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
So what happened to your previous ride? Sold it or still sitting around?

I've run against a K-Pro tuned type-s and it's amazing. Yeah, it'll haul some serious ass... . You'll need a triple-stack wing from JC Whitney to keep it on the ground type of fast.
naw, i still got it. its sitting at home in the garage waiting to get a SERIOUS cleaning before i hand it over to my dads new wife. then whenever my dad buys her a newer car (hes waiting to see what she is going to need/want) im hoping to turn it into a project car. i was thinking turbo, and full suspension set up :twisted:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The A-Spec coilovers still sit a little too high for my taste. But if you like it, then keep it. Good luck with the build man.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^haha i wouldnt call it a build by any means. i agree, if they sat a little lower i would be happier, but it doesnt bother me enough to justify spending money on performance suspension, when i already have a perfectly good set on there. but, im usually not the most cautious driver so the fact that it doesnt sit any lower is also probably a good thing. i already learned how close to the curb is too close up front... :( (no real damage, just a hit to my pride:roll:)