The Official Wheel Whore Thread

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I've owned one set of aftermarket wheels for the Teg, I'll have owned them for 8 years this spring:

SSR Integral

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Well, those pics were taken years ago, but they still look very good for their age. I don't use them in the winter. In fact, most of the damage done to them happened by grease monkeys (who don't give a fuck about other peoples nice things!) at tire shops than driving on them has done.
I know I don't qualify as a wheel whore, but I've never seen anyone else on this site with these rims so I thought people might be interested in seeing them anyway.

Last edited:

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
Well, those pics were taken years ago, but they still look very good for their age. I don't use them in the winter. In fact, most of the damage done to them happened by grease monkeys at tire shops than driving on them.
I know I don't qualify as a wheel whore, but I've never seen anyone else on this site with these rims so I though people might be interested in seeing them anyway.
def.... ive never seen those period... old ss'rs

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I kind of let this thread die I guess....but in the year 2010 I did a good amount of wheel whoring. A couple different cars but w/e

18x7.5 G-Games

17x8 BBS RG-R

17x7 Enkei RCT1

16x7 Volk TE37 (with the RCT1's)

16x7 Ray's Cal Choppy's (1 of 5 sets in the US)

Caps Off

Caps On (with towel protecting wheel lol)

15x7 SSR Competition

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
LS Meshes
And now Honda Fits.

the only rims i have in mind that i want after i save more cash are GSR Blades or ITR Replicas.