Thinking about buying this car. Need input

tegb18

hey man i would recomend wait and find more check out craigslist.org for that price you can get a 2 door 5 speed with lower miles and already have aftermarket stuff done to it u just gotta look man... from the pics it clean and straight not bad but the miles on it i wouldnt get it for me... keep looking man theres way better 1s out there... but if thats what ur loooking for that try to make him go down on the price have a great day

rockadilla

thats right.
looks pretty good, id at least go check it out and see it in person, thats a pretty good price IMO

ice raptor

i smell cinnamon rolls!
body looks pretty clean but to me that price seems a bit steep for the milege. yea its a honda and itll last but thats still 200k+ miles on it and things will start breaking down. id suggest haggling him down a bit more. try for 900 i dont think id buy it for anymore then a grand. good luck!

01FTW

Go for it man. Theres an extensive list I give about what I do before buying a car but I dont feel like typing it out again. But yeah it looks good for being an almost ancient car. I say if she runs good and there are no leaks or knocks or slips (tranny), go for it.

If the body isn't messed up, it hasn't been in an accident, and the motor runs good I say do it. There aren't any after market parts on it I see other than the shift lever being a dual bend(could be OEM DC2 though). Less aftermarket parts when you buy it is better.