this kinda makes me feel a little slow..

Zingdowa

Soooo the water pump just went out in my 92 gs aaaand a buddy of mine is parting out his 91 accord f22a1 and offered me his like new pump for free.. so my dumb question is, will this fit on my b18b1?? ive been searching for hours now and i havent been able to find a definitive answer, so if you hold the knowledge i seek, spread the love mebbe?

Last edited:

TegraTiger

91 Accord water pump on a 92 Integra GS?

Soooo the water pump just went out in my 92 gs aaaand a buddy of mine is parting out his 91 accord f22a1 and offered me his like new pump for free.. so my dumb question is, will this fit on my b18b1?? ive been searching for hours now and i havent been able to find a definitive answer, so if you hold the knowledge i seek, spread the love mebbe?
Probably. I once had to replace my dipstick and the Acura dealer didn't supply any for my 91 Teg anymore. Soooo, I went to a Honda dealer and he supplied me with one made for a 94 Accord. And it works great !!! I also heard that a 96 GSR oil pump with fit onto a 91 non-VTEC B18A1 motor. So all I'm saying is it just might fit. Line it up see if the bolts line up. If they do, use it. It's driven by the timing belt anyways.

No. The water pumps are not interchangeable between an F series and a B series.
Tegra-comparing this idea to the oil pumps on 2 B series motors is apples and oranges.

Zingdowa

aww snap.. that sucks... thank you for a definitive answer to that,,, i guess the silver lining would be the fact that i get to buy bramd new parts foooor my poor, aging integra...