Thought you all would appreciate this

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Ive read about this swap before, i think this can be done just by using the body panels, engine, and drivetrain from an Evo III, dont think it is necessary to do so much cutting/welding ...I really wish I could afford it. the Evo III is my favorite one by far

BeatBox

Real Good!
still going thru it.....damn so much work, may not be super hard but damn finding the parts im sure is the hardest part

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
Ive read about this swap before, i think this can be done just by using the body panels, engine, and drivetrain from an Evo III, dont think it is necessary to do so much cutting/welding ...I really wish I could afford it. the Evo III is my favorite one by far
I guess that's true, still though I admire the time he put into that thing haha. From parts of the thread it looked like he actually had to different front clips. I may be losing my mind, but that's what it looked like to me. But it is one of the better swaps I've seen. I wish I could see what it looks like today. I'm sure he's done further modifications.

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy
The way he describes his insurance in the thread sounds pretty bleak.

I mentioned in another thread that my brother builds hot rods, and I know he goes and gets his cars appraised after he's done any substantial amount of work just so if anything does happen, he gets a set amount from the insurance company to help cover the investment. The premiums are high, but the peace of mind is great.

He's told me before, when I was working so hard on my old AE86 at the time, that I should look into the same for my car. I never needed it, thank God, and sold the car before it was a major issue. But I think it's a good thing to think about for all the guys with JDM front ends because it'll be difficult to convince old man Farmer that your car is worth more than the average LS if something does happen.

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
I know there are some special insurance companies out there. But they cost a fortune, like you said High Premiums. But damn, I want a Mirage now, the Evo III was my absolute favorite. haha