Time to let the Cat out of the Bag.........

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
you need to swap that manifold and wastegate. those arent the parts to cheap out on. and that looks like an rfl "style" bov; not a real one.
Yeah, the manifold needs to go... After I sell the Jetta, i'm going to get a civic, and B18/B20 swap it and then swap over the turbo kit, and upgrade to a TiAL .5 bar EWG & Full Race manifold...
That manifold looks promising. :p
:thumbs up Oh, if anyone's wondering what the spots on the manifold are, it was drizzling when I took the picture.
What size is that IC piping?

Also why go the sleeper route and then have the loud BOV?
The I/C piping is all 2.5".... The BOV won't even go off unless you are really stepping in the gas. (big turbo + small motor = lag)
LOL @ dryer ducting intake
Fo Sho! Best $8 @ Home Depot I ever spent.
Might paint it black too....

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
haha this system is... uh
let me know when it breaks lol

gl tho, still using the FMU
LOL I sure will. I'm not expecting it to last forever. probably not even going to leave it boosted for a long time. oh, and do you see an FMU attached anywhere in the bay? Nope. :thumbs up

easybake

I like food
i like the teg man, and the sleeper looks. i wish i had money for turbo. it seems so fun to driver!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not bad. You get an "A" for effort. But you fail in the suspension department. You let your brother drive around in the DC4 with only the front dropped?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Not bad. You get an "A" for effort. But you fail in the suspension department. You let your brother drive around in the DC4 with only the front dropped?
Well when he tells me he wants the back dropped i'll do it. It looks funny. :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well when he tells me he wants the back dropped i'll do it. It looks funny. :lol:
Lol! I know right? You know what? I give you props for being a good brother. You signed up on here and did all the research and even helped him work on his car. Lord knows I wouldn't do that for my brother.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Lol! I know right? You know what? I give you props for being a good brother. You signed up on here and did all the research and even helped him work on his car. Lord knows I wouldn't do that for my brother.
Helped him do the work? I pretty much did everything on his car Lol... I even installed the whole turbokit on it in my spare time.

meh, i'm a good guy :roll:

:lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Helped him do the work? I pretty much did everything on his car Lol... I even installed the whole turbokit on it in my spare time.

meh, i'm a good guy :roll:

:lol:
Welll... Damn! He should be paying you for doing all that work. You're too nice.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lol there's a few reasons why his V-dub is still faster wouldn't you say? :D
I did also say that I installed the kit for him..... Possibly I did something wrong, on accident of course. :D

lollol.... JK.

The ducting piping works. It's bendable so I could bend it easily to the shape I needed it to be for the filter. And it's aluminum and stays cold as hell; even for being right next to the manifold.

GSROWNSU

The ducting piping works. It's bendable so I could bend it easily to the shape I needed it to be for the filter. And it's aluminum and stays cold as hell; even for being right next to the manifold.
Whatever works for you....it's not the right way to do it though as are a few other things in your build.

Fast, reliable, cheap....you chose fast and cheap. At least it's on hondata.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
looks pretty good man. like they said A for effort. F for when it fails :lol: but i definately give you props for being crafty. and i wish i had the time/money to turbo my ls. and im pretty sure you could go up to 9psi and still be ok on stock internals.