timing belt slipped two teeth did i ruin my valves

jarvalarv

my timing belt slipped two teeth from what the shop told me but my real question is since i slipped two teeth on the belt did i ruin my valves and head?

if i replace the timimg belt am i just going to have another issue with the valves/head

AGPDB2

Mine jumped 5 teeth on the intake cam on my B18B1 in my DA. Was going slow and it shut off. Set it all back to where it belonged and put a new belt and tensioner on it and it has run fine ever since(100,000 miles). Never took the head off or anything. Turns out the cause of it jumping though was that my distributor bearing had seized and was putting strain on the intake cam. Have that checked. Hope that helps.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Have a compression test done, if there are any bent valves you will get low compression on the cylinders where the valves are bent. If the compression is fine across all 4 cylinders then you would not have any bent valves.

94rs-gharp

double merlins post as well as two teeth is not a huge amount unless you had adjustable cam gears and had advanced or retarded them but since it sounds your stock you should be fine just re time it