Wake n Bake

Status
Not open for further replies.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
1990G2TEG said:
Well, actually, weed is legal in some states, just not federally. I kinda figured your Wake n Fart thread was a lil something more, so my bad.
It legal in 12 states for medicinal use, not recreational use. :)
N.C.'s pot penalties
The wake and fart thread was meant to be a dis on the lame off topic threads you regularly come up with. Not my place to stop them, that's why we have an off topic forum. Just think their lame.

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
TegSox said:
It legal in 12 states for medicinal use, not recreational use. :)
N.C.'s pot penalties
The wake and fart thread was meant to be a dis on the lame off topic threads you regularly come up with. Not my place to stop them, that's why we have an off topic forum. Just think their lame.
:thumbs up lol

1990G2TEG

Banned
So who in the fuck FORCED you to READ those topics? Not one mother fucker in here... Obviously, they're interestin enough to reel in any ol dumbass. LIKE I SAID, if you don't like them, DON'T read them! Why don't ya take that shit back to G2IC, man?! Ain't no one trying to hear you hone in on anyone to express your biased opinion. Sound like a knit pickin asshole if ya ask me. That ain't said out of anger too... It's the bottomline, and truth. Who gives a fuck if they're lame in your book? They get response, right? It's all in the name of fun. Obviously, that's something you don't know how to have. This is the LOUNGE, right? Speak what's on your mind... Quit your bitchin.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
SilverDB8 said:
whoa... whoa... whoa..

can't we all just get along... toke a bo and relax...
no we can't all just get along...especially me and you, khoa. PUT 'EM UP, HOMO!! haha =)

Status
Not open for further replies.