water leaks in seat belt tracks

DA93

found another issue with my recently puchaced da, when it rains water seems to leak in the car from both auto seat belt channels. car does not have a sunroof either. im guessing it could be a poorly replaced windsheild but any other thoughts would be appreciated.

DA93

weatherstip is good, no leaks there. just from the seat belt channels and under the pass side dash.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
what about the weatherstripping around the windsheild, also check for missing plugs in your firewall

brad

It's probably not the windshield seal. Even a glass shop told me they rarely leak. The under dash leak is from little seals under the cowl fasteners. It comes in through the heater blower box from there. New seals are available from dealers. I need to do mine too. As for the other leaks, I don't know.

DA93

oh and the winshield mor than likely leaks due to the shit job whoever put it in. i can push the top of the window and it moves off the car. ive got a buddy that does autoglass so im going to have him take it out, clean it all up and set it in the way it should have been done in the first place. hate it when people do shit half assed.