What year was carbureted?

mr.import

wat year integra had carberators instead of fuil injected,and can i take the setup and convert my B18B1 to carberated

DC_Five_Earl

Not sure if the integra came carbed or not, but i'm pretty sure crx's did because there's one at my school lol.

DC_Five_Earl

Why go carb when your already fuel injected? I'd leave the carb stuff to the chevy small blocks etc.. just my :twocents:

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
yea i fully agree, carbourated engines are easier to work with tunning wise but your already fuel injected and the money you would spend carbourating your block would be put to better use on performance parts on the block you already have. like it was said before, leave the carbourators to the chevy small blocks and and fords

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yea i fully agree, carbourated engines are easier to work with tunning wise but your already fuel injected and the money you would spend carbourating your block would be put to better use on performance parts on the block you already have. like it was said before, leave the carbourators to the chevy small blocks and and fords
to tune your car you need to be obd1 and thats fuel injected

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
So far as I know, the Integra never came with a carburetor setup. That was one of the original selling points of them back in the 80's.

I think some 1g CRX's as well as the 1g Preludes (B20A/B21) came with a carb. Some of the older Civics did too, but the Integra didn't. Not sure why you'd want a carburated Integra anyway, but that's a different story.

mr.import

oh ok so they DIDDNT come out with it,and idk ,wen i bought my car the guy gave me 2 spare blocks ,and the B1 has no intake.and i just wanted to try it out

91integra517

No usdm integras came carbed. In japan carbed d series were offered even in the dc body style. A carbed b series is possible but most likely not worth it. Look up the ss work's crx, it's considered one of the baddest crx's in japan. It's running toda vtec killer cams in a b16 with a custom carbureted setup. It's in this months issue of Honda tuning.

Prozon

Kris
Even with Chevy's and Ford's fuel injection is still superior. The only time I see someone PREFER a carburetor set up is when they don't have fuel injection and don't want to switch, or when it's a mud truck kind of thing. My mud truck is fuel injected and it gives me so many damn problems, more can go wrong, but it does make more power.

All in all, it would be cheaper, and more efficient to use the fuel injection. :p