Where to buy suspension?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Well I need new suspension components and was wondering where a good place to buy them from would be. I'm looking at not spending too much money on this tho...

I was thinking about getting a Suspension kit. I need new coil's and struts all around, and camber adjusters. Any input would be great. Also, I'm not getting these until december so if anyone knows of any deals or anything coming up soon where i could save some money, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ yeah, I guess i was just trying to find an easy way out. okay, I'll check them out, Thanks!

SpeedMonkeyRacing

Kuchtaboy said:
^^ yeah, I guess i was just trying to find an easy way out. okay, I'll check them out, Thanks!
depends on wat u are looking for i can help slightly u can go with a basic full 1 peice coilover for a good price i myself sell the skunk2s for a reasonably cheap price and the camberkits for even cheaper. the maount u will pay for buying springs and shocks or coils and shocks will be the same if not more and will probably not handle or ride as well as having a full 1 peice coilover. check us out on ur sponsor threads for some prices. btw xmas time too i ussually do xmas sales!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
SpeedMonkeyRacing said:
depends on wat u are looking for i can help slightly u can go with a basic full 1 peice coilover for a good price i myself sell the skunk2s for a reasonably cheap price and the camberkits for even cheaper. the maount u will pay for buying springs and shocks or coils and shocks will be the same if not more and will probably not handle or ride as well as having a full 1 peice coilover. check us out on ur sponsor threads for some prices. btw xmas time too i ussually do xmas sales!
sweet. I'll have to check that out. and yeah! around christmas time would be nice for a deal. I was thinking about getting a full peice set. Ive heard sleaves are bad for your stock shocks

SpeedFiends

Give me a holla aswell, I have a Tokico Sale running at G2IC for the 90-93 teggis. I'll post the prices for the DA's right now. I can also get anything else as well, H&R, Skunk2, Megan, Eibach, just give me a holla

-JEss