Why tuners loves Honda's

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
They hate Imports on that show. I watched one night as a Evo made the field only to be DQ'd for no cage, 5-7 other cars dropped out right after that because they didnt have cages either lol. 1 Civic was on there, I believe it was K swapped and it was given bus lengths by the other guy and still lost, then on the final run he broke an axle and lost the car. The guys from Full Race threw together a Pink EG hatch that had a stock sleeve 400+ D series in it and lost to a RX7. There was also a CRX that was from Ohio, he came with a turbo GSR, the other guy came in a forum community built VW bug that was an easy 9 second car.

All in all Honda's haven't faired well on that show. I tried getting a spot for this years show, but it crashed the phone system within the first minute.

Kyle

Very few imports go far on it. I saw the Evo one and it sucked to see him go. Saw a RX7 go to the final 8 I believe once. Also there was a turbo Mitsubishi Galant(?) on there that made it far. Had different colored body parts and wasn't very pretty, but shit was wicked quick. But overall its a very domestic dominated show.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
hahaha. there was one i saw where this guy had some huge built mustang (late 80s early 90s) and he sheared the lugs off at the line. his car moved mabye 2 inches

DarkDB1

It's funny how they blame it on the traction, but seriously... would a FWD have traction!!! LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T-zLdxAO-8&feature=related
Fully gutted CRX= Light as a feather and the only weight in the car is at the front wheels, So it will have alot more traction then a large (but gutted) Mustang where the weight is at the front and the rear wheels is what moves the car... The Mustang was very squirrely off the line and the CRX just took off straight.

But it is pretty tough to say it solely on traction, As I said the CRX is really light so it will take off like a bat out of hell.

ogxandrew

I <3 my honDA!
i saw it when it first aired.. anyone ever watch Pass Time? i've seen a couple EF chassis on there too.