Window Defrosters?

Holy_Chit

i think thats what their called if not then window deffogers, anyone know how i can check whats wrong with mine its starting to get cold and to rain and my windows fog up hella bad at night and its hard to see, any help is appreciated i want to get this fixes ASAP I dont want to risk crashing from limited visibility

92_JDM

turn on your a/c haha, jk same thing happens to me too but it takes really long for the heat to defrost the windows so i just open the window a little to let cold air comes in. but if you happen to find out whats wrong, let me know too. lol

TheCrimsonStar

turn on your a/c haha, jk same thing happens to me too but it takes really long for the heat to defrost the windows so i just open the window a little to let cold air comes in. but if you happen to find out whats wrong, let me know too. lol
This too lol. Mine takes forever to defrost the windshield.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mohawk42s

A/C will in fact defog your windshield... Its dry air. works in seconds

TheSkygun

You might have a seal that has gone bad back there, like a tail light, that is letting in the moister to fog them up. So your defroster is working but not able to keep up. Have pictures of how bad it gets? I know there was a thread a while back with this issue

TheCrimsonStar

You might have a seal that has gone bad back there, like a tail light, that is letting in the moister to fog them up. So your defroster is working but not able to keep up. Have pictures of how bad it gets? I know there was a thread a while back with this issue
That could be it too. My seals are shot on most of the car. Mostly the weather stripping on the doors.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Holy_Chit

Has any one tried or hear of using one of these?

It plugs into the 12v port and that it's strong enough to have the fog deforest from the windshield.

It's about $25 and was wondering if it'd be worth it

Jeffbel

It plugs into the 12v port and that it's strong enough to have the fog deforest from the windshield.

I could totally see that cracking a windshield.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!

Get ready to spend extra money for fuses. Maybe, a fuse each week. Not worth buying the 12v heater. Read the reviews on any 12v heater. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_7?url=search-alias=automotive&field-keywords=12v+heater&sprefix=12v+hea,automotive,0