Wobble Wobble...

WDEDMON1

So...my car is wobbling. I need to have an alignment done but this shouldn't be the cause of wobbling I do not think. I did just put 2 low pro 16 in tires on the front of my car(same size tire all around). Could the tire be balanced incorrectrly? It only wobbles when I get up to about 65 mph. Also wanted to ask if it might be the motor mounts. It doesnt wabble tho when I have high rpms. just when im going fast. I feel like my wheel is about to come off haha(not funny at all). So if I do want to buy motor mounts, what is a good brand? Is poly better that rubber(keep in mind I do want to make this car performance in the future. My water pump is leaking but I dont think this should affect the way the car drives. Im having trouble when I start the car. When I take off in first....around 2000 rpms I lose power and even tho I press the gas harder, it wont rev up. Is this a fuel problem? or maybe I have a head gasket blown and the water is in my head? Let me know please. I know its a lot to answer and I promise your answers are going to a good cause. This teg will be rebuilt soon :lol: