Wondering.....

91tegwitgsr

I'm thinking about murdering out my integra.......but it's gonna be a cheap paint job till I can afford a good one or till me and my buddy get some paint equipment what you guys think?

Insomnia

Real Member
save up for a legit paint job, or if you have exp with paint, buy the equipment,im saving up fot paint equipment my self.

Insomnia

Real Member
instead of wasting money on a half ass paint job,wait for a good one.. if your on a tight budget oviously.

1qikteg

would you rattle can it? cause that never comes out good. only comes out right if you have the correct equipment i wouldnt waste the money

Insomnia

Real Member
WOW that looked goood ,for the fact it was the dudes first time ,and without the vinyl that would of been like 2g or more down the garbage.

91tegwitgsr

Yeah rattle can job but me and my buddy were good at it and it's only a temp thing I'm gonna apply for a job with a private security company and pull in more then enough to clean up the body plus do a jdm type r swap and also boost it....plus a whole lot more

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
your best bet is doing what im doing. do all your body prep work yourself meaning you get all the dents and get stuff primered how you want it. and take it to maaco. they said 220 for mine so you could be around the same. depends on the layer you want.