wtf is wrong now

92GSRbholtz

Let me make a long story short. I bent the valves in my jdm gsr about a month after I had a shop to the swap. So I decided to get titanium springs retainers manley valves crower cams port and polish the head. pretty much I got the head built. Plus hondata,skunk 2 intake manifold and motor mounts. So Friday they told me it was done. So I go sat. Morn first thing I c is hood up. So I ask what's up they say no spark. So then they take an ls dizzy fires rite up but has a funny idle. When u rev it it dies so they say the ls dizzy making it do that is that the case or is it out of time. or both

92GSRbholtz

I just checking cause I fell like these ppl got me they have my car for three months. My question was will the ls dizzy make a gsr run funny sorry for not making it clear

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
stick with a gs-r dizzy

i dont think they're swappable like that

92GSRbholtz

Yea that's my question cause the gsr dizzy had no spark then they put ls dizzy on it started but wouldn't go anywhere it would idle but when u hit the gas it died so did the ls dizzy make it run like that or is there I bigger problem. I'm just so frustrated I paid almost 5 grand and my shit don't even run now

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
check the timing while its at idle first. if its fine, then go with the gsr dizzy

92GSRbholtz

Thanks ppl hey mirrorimg were can I take my car I'm in Va I only know of one other place online pro I'm not mechanically inclined. There going to finish whst they started. I'm looking for someone to tune the hondata and turbo it in the winter time and not take months on a 3 week job

Prozon

Kris
I'm having a tough time reading your posts...

What happened to your original distributor? Why won't it spark..
(And why are you paying them five grand to do this..?)

mirrorimg

I go to Abacus Racing for all of my machine shop work. There are a couple of other places I know of though. RameyBuilt (Shawn Ramey) and Accuracy Automotive (Shad).

lshitegra90

the ls dizzy will work fine and but you have to cut the flange by the vtec solenoid off. if the dizzy still has alll three flanges then its a gsr. or they just slapped the ls dizz in there and its way out of ignition timing