XDD turbo b2o

Volcom

yo its been awhile since i been on just here to ask some question quik, ya read up on it, but i bought a new motor the b20 got a bigger and new turbo from a frriend ram horn style mani and just bought my tail waste gate 38mm with a 7lbs spring. was just curious if u guys know from experence or how well the b20 will hold on 7lbs of boots, and dont worry not going to beat on it XDDD i'll post pic when shes all dont, and i also got a block gaurd arp head studs to help out with the boots. thank you too all who reads this and answers.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
well, im pretty sure the b20 has low compression, and 7psi isn't much so you should be fine

HKDxSAVIER

yeah i got a guy that does all my motor work and i wanted to turbo the b20 as well
but before i turbo i got a b16 head so i will have vtec then turbo 7 pounds.....

dont get to scared about the weak sleeves if u dont abuse ur car and keep low boost you should be fine.
the guy that does my motor work has two friends that have turbo b20v and one has had his for two years
and the other for a couple months

Volcom

alright thanks guys really appreciate it, just makes me feel more relaxed lol, friends just be giving me shit about blowing this one up bc their dicks. lol, i been trying to find a b16 head but i cant find one around here for a reasonable price

HKDxSAVIER

alright thanks guys really appreciate it, just makes me feel more relaxed lol, friends just be giving me shit about blowing this one up bc their dicks. lol, i been trying to find a b16 head but i cant find one around here for a reasonable price
were u located?

yeah i think people just make it a bigger deal and more crazier then it is because they want to act
like they know shit but then again there is still a risk since it does have weaker sleeves so maybe its
just best to play it safe and safe money but you should be fine just baby that thing lol lots of love like maintenance
wise

Last edited:

DumaDa9

as long as you dont boost too much and beat on it 24/7, biggest thing is to get it TUNED, tuning will keep it from blowing up, going b20vtec and revving the stock block to 8k is a little more risky, but thats entirely up to you. Just think, even if it does blow, a b20 block is only like $300