AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators
Fall Savings Sale - Excluding Combo Deals and Some Manufacturers and Products including sale items.
COUPON CODE: CyberWeek
Cyber Week Sale Ends 12/08 - Excluding Combo Deals and Some Manufacturers and Products including sale items.
Universal (May not fit all vehicles or require modification) - See notes in red below.
AEM's High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators are capable of supporting enough fuel flow for engines up to 1000 horsepower. Our patented interchangeable discharge ports enable the regulator's output to match the output of any fuel pump. AEM includes a custom barb fitting to accommodate the factory fuel hose and the base of each regulator is tapped to accept a -6 AN or 9/16”x18 fittings.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Adjustable from 20 psi to maximum fuel pump capacity
- Interchangeable discharge ports match regulator output to output of any fuel pump
- Patent # 6,298,828
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- No additional parts required for installation
- Mounts directly to O.E. fuel rail or AEM High Volume Fuel Rail
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first by reviewing AEM High Volume Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators below.
- Russell Fuel Hose Kit
- Skunk2 Ultra Series Race Intake Manifold Fuel Rails
- Injector Dynamics ID2000 Injectors
- Injector Dynamics ID1000 Injectors
- DeatschWerks Holiday Power Package Sale
- Injector Dynamics ID850 Injectors
- Skunk2 Composite Fuel Rail
- RC Engineering Peak and Hold Injectors
- Grams Performance Injectors
- RC Engineering Saturated Injectors
- DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors
- AEM High Volume Fuel Rails
- Injector Dynamics ID725 Injectors
- Hybrid Racing Fuel Lines
- K-Tuned Denso Acura RDX Injectors
- Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail
- Perrin Fuel Rails
- Aeromotive Fuel Rail Kit
- Edelbrock Pro-Flow Fuel Rails and Secondary Fuel Rails
*Free Shipping is only for the lower 48 states. We are currently only shipping to the United States and Puerto Rico. If you live in AK, HI or PR please contact us for extra shipping charges. We cannot ship to any APO, FPO or PO Box addresses.