My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i thought the winglets go further back when mounted?
nope. it comes with hardware that mounts to the OE points. although its supposed to curve/hug the lip and bumper... i added spacers in the front incase i wanted to mount these to the spoon lip or the mugen bumper

konerri

i actually like the winglets sticking out in front like that.

XjoEnX

nope. it comes with hardware that mounts to the OE points. although its supposed to curve/hug the lip and bumper... i added spacers in the front incase i wanted to mount these to the spoon lip or the mugen bumper
The beauty of universal fitment. :thumbs up Nice pick up btw

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Looks good! REAL good

are you Vietnamese, Khoa?
yezzir

so an update... more less problems actually.

Recently had to change out the axle on the right passenger side. but seems like nothing is working. So far i've tried 02-06 RSX Type-S (22 3/4) and 97-01 CRV (23 7/8). Bought these from O'Reilly btw.

Chassis:94 Integra
Motor: K24a2 w/ innovative mounts
Trans: RSX Type-S w/ RSX Intermediate shaft
Suspension: JDM 36mm 5x114

Original axle. looks like it was short to begin with? busted out of the inner housing.

This is with the CRV axle compressed, i didn't take a pic with the RSX but it was an inch shorter. already and i'm noticing the inner boot is beginning to twist after a test run.

Talked to a couple folks, they all say rsx type-s. so either the folks @ o'reilly's keep giving me wrong axles or there's something i'm over looking. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? anything i need to look into and check? bad mounts? bad half shaft? bad refurb axles? bad luck?

i know these SHOULD work: Right Side (No joint swap; pop in and go!)
Option #1 – One USDM 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si Passenger Side Axle
Option #2 – One USDM 1997-2001 Honda Prelude Base Driver Side Axle
Option #3 – One USDM 1997-2001 Honda CRV Driver Side Axle

Definitely gotta use OEM, the aftermarket CRY one already started to tick and click. looks like it already broke inside the housing.

This time... test fitted with the OEM DC5R Axle...

this seems to be drivable... but i'm i will still need to find a solution to why the axle is short. i've exhausted just about all plug n play axles aside from the 06+ SI... but there's no point since the CRV/DC5R is longer. Only thing left is the motor mounts... (cause everyone swears its the RSX-s or 06+ SI axles, obviously its not working), time to switch to hasport. i'll try to head to the local shop and compare, if anyone can confirm or verify with their hasport mounts, it will be highly appreciated.

right side, looks like there's a significant gap.

left side, i know the bracket isn't supposed to hit the chassis...

left axle is pretty compressed too...

aside from those issues... swapped out the blue caps and lugs... it looked a tad weird clashing with the red. now i kinda hate how the spoon claps are blue too, lol

speedin

The Transporter
The mounts are bad.

The way it touches the frame, one axle is compressed as another is just too short by about the same degree. The mounts dont have the engine sitting center in the bay.

BTW, you're not running around that axle without a locking nut are you? Please say no, your car is too pretty for that.