My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
very nice! alothough i still ove that blue :p if you get sick of black its a quick fix
yup yup, maybe when im on the track :lol:

Beautiful DB sir......one word......INSPIRATIONAL
thanks, feedback from you guys are inspirational too!

Hey, I'm heading to SanDiego for 2 days. Any "Must Do / Have to SEE" Things to do that you recommend?
there's a deal in groupon for the wildlife park, you gotta check out mission bay / pacific beach, petco park for the padre stadium in downtown, qualcomm stadium for chargers, i usually tell folks about phils bbq and the pulled pork "broham" sandwhich. lots of good mexican joints. california fries/burrito if you havent tried. HMU if you're free. grab a burger or a drink.

Liking the look bro
too be honest, i think this is way more subtle than the big mouth mugen look. spoon for daily, mugen for show? lol.

and i met up with some DB owners this weekend and BBQ'd.

XjoEnX

I want a DB because of you and your crew. But then again I've always wanted one. Looking good as always dude

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
I want a DB because of you and your crew. But then again I've always wanted one. Looking good as always dude
thanks. unfortunately i'm the last of the very few of friends that still mess around with hondas. this was a BBQ from the Honda-Tech DB squad. i'm not really a member either, but these guys really love their 4DRs so its nice tight knit group.

btw your silver coupe is clean! dont even worry about going fast.