anyone actually ride bicycles?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
just bought a 70's KHS Gran Sport a few days ago

bought gum sidewall tires, bnew pedals, new cables and tan 'marble' handle bar tape

stripped down the bike and sprayed it a satin black

since its a 70's bike, im gonna keep it retro-looking with the satin black and tan color scheme. thinking about getting a chrome chain.
my bro also stripped and painted his oldschool road bike. silver and white scheme. you could see his parts hanging in the background.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Don't think I've posted this one, 69 Raleigh Grand Prix fixed gear conversation. Just put on new tires that day. Michelin Dynamic Sports. Great low end tire.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Don't think I've posted this one, 69 Raleigh Grand Prix fixed gear conversation. Just put on new tires that day. Michelin Dynamic Sports. Great low end tire.

the past few days, ive been thinking of going fixed gear now.

heres the finished result of my work

test ride!!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Looks nice, I love the cork tape, had it before. Fixed gear is awesome, teaches you how to pedal constantly and build a pace. Plus skid stops are fun.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
imma still keep my front brake if i go fixed. the cork tape was all the bike shop had when i was looking for tan. it was the closes to the tire color. i think i looks good.

xZachTheRipper8

damn i miss riding bmx:/ ive thought about starting to ride again but working flag hours in a shop, i cant afford to get hurt:/

this is the bike i used tohave, sunday funday, aaron ross signature bike

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn, that thing's bright... I like it :lol:

I still need to get my General Lee 24 from my girl's house. I think I've ridden it twice in the year that I've owned it.

xZachTheRipper8

when me and my buddies would ride around town i was always having people stop me and compliment me on it lmao! i miss the high school days, not giving a fuck, and we would spend the weekends riding street and park! and then we would all scrap up some change and hit jack in the box for the dollar tacos lmao

R13

The other asshole
My bmx bike is just some cheapo I got when I was 9, Looks like this but all my reflectors are gone, My tires are fatter & the pegs are black.

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
mine on the left (black/tan KHS) older bro's on the right (silver/white PUCH)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Kill as in good or kill as in out of agony my brain will create a gun to blow my brains out with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
the second one. lol!

tomorrow, my coworker is bringing in his thule roof rack with kayak mount for a jetta for me. bought it for $150. gonna need the clips, mount feet and bike mount. i have a feeling this is gonna cost quite a bit. at least imma put it to use rather than looks like what most fools do.