Official Car Cleaning Thread

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Post what you use to clean your car (interior/exterior)

This works really well for me

I find this works better if you use a microfiber cloth. I don't like the triangle thing it comes with.

I have a lot more interior cleaning supplies I'll post when I get home

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i just pressure wash with water and dry it with my shammy. my paint is all jacked anyways

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Ganyon

I use this tire shine.

I absolutely love it. It comes with an applicator which is nice. Its gel tire shine and stays on very good. It doesn't fly down the side of the car when you drive it and it even lasts a long time.

this is what it did to a set of dry rotted tires I had.

as you can see, the bottom of the tires are grey looking and the shine brought it back to life.

PioneerLS

I use this tire shine.

I absolutely love it. It comes with an applicator which is nice. Its gel tire shine and stays on very good. It doesn't fly down the side of the car when you drive it and it even lasts a long time.

as you can see, the bottom of the tires are grey looking and the shine brought it back to life.
My friend had some of that and i used it on my GTP that had bullitt rims at the time, that stuff is sooooooooo good. It lasted what seemed like forever.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I have a bucket full of stuff that I semi regularly use. The ultimate compund and plast-x is only used...well damn near never.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

PioneerLS

I always just go through my local automatic carwash LOL. I dont have microfiber towels or anything, and the diy wash stations i always have horrible luck with, never bothering with them again.

Ghost75

Consumer of Apples
Mothers and Armorall is what I stick to mostly....I dont discriminate much though.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
I usually wash with mothers carnauba wax and wash, meguires hot shine for the tires and meguires interior detailed for the inside. Just tried meguires black wax and it actually came out pretty well. I'll post pics next time I use it.

Strategist102

Banned
Has anyone used Griott's car soap? I've been thinking about getting it as I'm running out of soap.

Would this soap leave any water marks or anything like that? How foamy does it get as well?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I use Meguiars car wash soap. And I use two separate wash pads - one for the top and sides of the car, and one for along the bottom of the bumpers, wheel wells, under doors, bottom of fenders, and for the wheels.
Every spring, I throw out the pad I used for the lower car areas and wheels, demote the pad I used for the top and sides to lower car and wheels duty, and buy a new pad for the top and sides.

XjoEnX

I use Meguiar's everything from wash to clay to wax. I love the scent they have in their products.