Submit for Septmber '15 ROTM

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I say we make ROTM interesting and allow people to enter any time. Making it possible to win back to back months, even a year straight. I feel allowing the winners to compete is the only way to keep a full roster. We simply don't have enough participants for the whole 6month thing.

PS: I am not saying this so that I can enter again...I just really think there is a lack of interest because there is no competition. You pretty much just wait for everyone else to win so they can't enter and then take your seat and wait for process of elimination for you to win.
we could shorten the wait period too.

Ryan659

Maybe a month or two but I agree, six is too long for the number of participants we typically have.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I say we make ROTM interesting and allow people to enter any time. Making it possible to win back to back months, even a year straight. I feel allowing the winners to compete is the only way to keep a full roster. We simply don't have enough participants for the whole 6month thing.
Maybe a month or two but I agree, six is too long for the number of participants we typically have.
I agree. The 6 month rule was in place because we used to have so much participation, that it help keep an influx of new winners, instead of the same people winning over and over. With the lack of participation, I think it should be lowered as well. I don't want to get rid of it 100%, but like Ryan said, maybe just a month or two.

Nick_C78

A month is fair. Especially when a tie breaker carries in to the following month. Doesn't make much sense for the same person to be able to participate in that month.

I also think ROTY should be changed as well. The main ROTY category should only be the people who have won ROTM during the year. That should make things interesting. The other sub categories can remain like they are. Just my thoughts. Might give more of a reason to participate in ROTM. A lot of people just come around for ROTY and bounce.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
A month is fair. Especially when a tie breaker carries in to the following month. Doesn't make much sense for the same person to be able to participate in that month.

I also think ROTY should be changed as well. The main ROTY category should only be the people who have won ROTY during the year. That should make things interesting. The other sub categories can remain like they are. Just my thoughts. Might give more of a reason to participate in ROTM. A lot of people just come around for ROTY and bounce.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my ninja is on to something

R13

The other asshole
The main ROTY category should only be the people who have won ROTM during the year. Might give more of a reason to participate in ROTM
Fixed assuming that's what you meant.

I 2nd this, It would give rotm more purpose.

Nick_C78

Yeah, that. oops...lol ill edit original too

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
i feel like ROTY is missing a fastest category for drag and then circuit swagger.. just my two cents and just because my car isn't pretty and i wanna get best of something

Ryan659

i feel like ROTY is missing a fastest category for drag and then circuit swagger.. just my two cents and just because my car isn't pretty and i wanna get best of something
That's true, there should be a category for the more track oriented builds.

Nick_C78

That wouldn't be something to vote on though. That is all time based...also you are by far the fastest here...but being fastest here isn't saying much. It's like having the highest grade in the special needs class.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Submit for June '15 ROTM

The winner gets one free part from tunersports, any price. That'll get it going.