Where's all the meets at in Tacoma/Seattle?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
See.... you all are nissan lovers at heart as well....lol

I guess you feel the same way about rolling up here as I am rolling down south. Especially tacoma, that place scares me.

To me the main thing isn't meeting up at a meet, it's about rolling 5 cars deep driving to one.
Seattle doesn't scare me. I don't mind rolling to Dicks, but damn, that's just to far for an hr or 2 hangout. Its basically a 2-3hr round trip for me. Now if it was a BBQ and a 4-5hr meet. Then im all in for that :D

5 deep double wide on i90 yo

That's where it's at
yuppers, that's how I used to roll in my IS300. Damn, am I gonna have to sell the DC and get back into the Lex scene again :oops: :???:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Mt St Helens is a good scenic road that i can think of, thats between seattle and portland. Might be longer for seattle to cruise to Mt. St. Helens, but well worth the drive. And the mountain is a great background for a photoshoot.

Another would be Mt. Rainier or Packwood to the south of Mt. Rainier. If we wanted to, we could meet up in Centralia and take the back roads through Tenino and up to Morton. But thats the only route I could think of that would on top of my head.

I think skid only knows roads that are up north. Chuckanut is way up north by bellingham. Dont think it would be worth the drive, unless we plan to cruise into BC. Now that would be an awesome cruise. We would, however, need to meet up at 5am lol

SoundEfx

I wouldn't mind doing something big for the summer. These mini cruises and meets are cool, but I'm talking about making a full day full of something.
So all those spots sounds like a good idea.

I guess all that is next to do is find a day when EVERYBODY can meet up.

SoundEfx

I wouldn't mind doing something big for the summer. These mini cruises and meets are cool, but I'm talking about making a full day full of something.
So all those spots sounds like a good idea.

I guess all that is next to do is find a day when EVERYBODY can meet up.
I'm just going to quote myself to bump this DEAD region / thread.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Who wants to join me and my cousin to go snowboarding at snoqualmie next Tuesday or Wednesday? Meet at 7am at my place and be there by 9am to get the first tracks on the slopes. Post up or text me if you have my number. If not, message me for it

R13

The other asshole
Can I have your number so I can tell everyone I know Keanu Reeves? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That's why I need your number you. Then again I'd call you to prove it to them and your senile ass would forget who you are. :lol: