2nd Gen Roll Call!

leskie_

Here's mine. 1990 with 92 bumpers 1pc headlights GSR interior and a SIR-II swap.

Gs-r1

So I just got my gsr and I'm wanting to build it.just need some suggestions on where to start.

CokeSlap

So I just got my gsr and I'm wanting to build it.just need some suggestions on where to start.
Where are you located? When I had mine I kept it as stock as possible ended with a small 1" drop new catback exhaust and some nice wheels. If I still had the car I would love to have ITB and just let it scream.

Stitchinirishgi

1990 w/651k (original)miles. Sorry, I'm not'in the know' for the techy side, but want to do my own minor repairs as much as is possible (my very dependable repair man is moving out of state).

DEMO_DA

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1139528772726129&id=100000070508564&set=a.446145502064463.108918.100000070508564&source=43

Just joined the forum had the car half a year now

MichelleZ

Sadly retiring my beloved 90 Integra LS

After 26 years of being the best thing I ever bought, my poor 1990 Integra LS has called it quits, as in blown head gasket! :(
I hate the idea of sending her to the wrecking ball, and have tried a few searches to see if there are Integra Clubs in San Diego who would maybe want her for parts (those who are restoring the oldies)
However, I'm not finding much.
What would you all do if you had to "retire" your car?
I do NOT have a garage nor the means to try and fix her...would be cost prohibitive at this point if I relied on outside mechanics!

Michelle

GeorgiaTeg93

WHITE 93 GS.... Carbon fiber hood, CAI, Chipped ECU,B16 Tranny, COMP stage 3 clutch and lightened flywheel ,Function and Form Type II coilovers, Gsr Blades, Upper camber control blocks, gutted except for seats and dash..unpinning the ECU for non use wires, oh, and cruise control still functional....