HRubss FA5 Civic Si

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Forgot to upload these, got some HID's on. Definitely see why having headlamps intended for HID's is better than using HID's on a halogen headlamp. They're 4300k, they were still warming up when I snapped the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
How do you like it? I'm considering getting a k24a2 over a k20 for more torque
its not in, ive changed priorities for the end of the year / early next year.

I love it, smooth power band compared to my LS/V. Probably because my ignition timing may be off.

Trust me, that's what I'm going to do at the most. I'd boost the Integra before I mess with the k20z3.

For wat, your integra?
yeah i have a k20a for my integra.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Sweet, should update that thread :mrgreen:

its not in. Im doing a full rebuild, will do a trans build and then drop it in. Im debating buying a used trans to hold me until i throw in my new motor.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Still have it? I still owe money for it..

As of today, I got the fucker running last week after for sitting for 2 months. I took it apart to get it ready for ABS delete but I ran out of money. :roll:

94RS

No fucks given.
My fucking god.... I now realize that what I originally thought was dark green on the door and roof is just a fucking shadow from a tree :rolf:

Anyway, anything new going on with the Civic? Looks like you waxed it maybe?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
My fucking god.... I now realize that what I originally thought was dark green on the door and roof is just a fucking shadow from a tree :rolf:

Anyway, anything new going on with the Civic? Looks like you waxed it maybe?

Looking at it now, it does look dark green from the shadow..

I had recently clay barred and waxed the Civic since I hadn't washed it in a very long time. I recently just got an Injen CAI and also the Hondata Flashpro tune from Phearable. There's a HUGE difference in the car but strange enough, the Integra still feels much faster. Power-to-weight ratio is very important :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The Civic suffers from that classic "torqueless Honda" syndrome :lol:

Joking aside, I was almost considering an 8th gen Si before I found my SS. Just couldn't see myself paying 9-10k for a Civic.... As if a slowbalt is much better :rolf:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
The Civic suffers from that classic "torqueless Honda" syndrome :lol:
It's ridiculous on how this true this statement is. My SI's VTEC point is set at 4300 but I don't see any noticeable changes in power up in till I reach about 5k. Even with it being a 2.0L and coming with 11.0:1 compression from the factory, this car's torque numbers are pathetic. Definitely going to buy a CT engineering supercharger once I finished paying the car off. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's ridiculous on how this true this statement is. My SI's VTEC point is set at 4300 but I don't see any noticeable changes in power up in till I reach about 5k. Even with it being a 2.0L and coming with 11.0:1 compression from the factory, this car's torque numbers are pathetic. Definitely going to buy a CT engineering supercharger once I finished paying the car off. :lol:
Hope you're ready to say good bye to you MPG's. You'll want to hear the whine more often than not.... Trust me :lol:

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I don't get the torqueless complaint.

It isn't like the car's gearing is not very well setup for the powerband. My AP1 is so pleasantly quick in traffic. I never feel a need for more low end power.