anyone actually ride bicycles?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Bringing this back from the dead.

My 2013 Leader 725
2013 Leader 725 Frame. Stopped riding it because it developed the 'leader creak' i believe it popped a weld in the seat tube

Specialized Langster SS. This is my girlfriend's bike and a bike i ride when i dont want to ride my other langster.

Felt Z6 - used this for a week to ride a sportiv. Had gravel and probably was better to ride this than a fixed bike.

2016 Langster Pro - this is my day to day bike.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
I still ride a bit with my son, depending how my knees are doing,sux getting old and wore out,haha.

my gt performer I bought at vans when they were here, still cry that they closed (

my fit I built a few years back, still hopeless without brakes, so light though )

R13

The other asshole
I need me some fancy shit like that^

I've been having a lot of lower back pain lately so I decided to break my old school walmart turd out again, clean it up and ride again, and I gotta say... I forget how damn good of a workout riding a poorly geared BMX bike is :lol:

It's helped the back pain a looot though just from two 15-20 min rides every other day.

94RS

No fucks given.
Big shock... kert is showing off his bulge.

Funny enough this thread would pop up though, as one of my regular customers at work is Profile Racing.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Get me a free bike, my rear brake keeps coming off no matter how many times I loctite it :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
They stopped making frames at least 10 years ago. The only s*** that ever goes into my van are their axles, cassettes, etc. Pretty much everything in the pic that's black.

Oh, and power steering housings.... Because they still make dirt track car parts :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I feel like Coy should be telling us how meat is murder and wheat grass is amazing. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
My back and shoulders are already shit, so I ride instead of running in the hopes my knees won’t get fucked up too.

I’d rather ride than run anyway too though. It’s just more fun.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
2017 Specialized Allez Sprint Comp

2016 Specialized Langster Pro

Specialized Langster single speed cyclocross

Specialized Sirrus Sport

jit67768

with these bike racks ive seen, who actually rides bikes?

i dont have a roof rack (itll actually fuck up the frame where it clamps to) so im in the process of looking for a tow hitch rack for the 4runner.

i picked this up to ride on the roads and trails around san diego.

mongoose detour

its 26", 21 speed, flat black, dual suspension, front disk brake and rear "drum" brake. lol!! i removed all the stickers so it doesnt have any graphics or names on it besides the mongoose emblem on the front. ill put up an actual pic of it later.

i also got my wife this

schwinn high timber

26", 21 speed grip shifts with front suspension.

theyre not super high top quality bikes but its good enough for us. we try to bike regularly but as of right now, we've been quite busy but we go as much as we can. even if its around the neighborhood.

lets see what you got!!

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk
This is very nice, I also ride bike, now planning for getting mountain bikes. Can you suggest me something? I have looked online and found nice one at https://biketestreviews.com/best-mountain-bikes-under-1000/