Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole

Decided to put an oil pressure gauge in the truck before taking off to get the Mach, since the oem gauge is just a dummy light that only pops on when it’s too late.

R13

The other asshole
No, paid $99.95 for the gauge, remote sensor line, universal swivel pod, and the T-fitting. :lol:

As long as it works and doesn’t fail as soon as the warranty expires I’m good with that.

R13

The other asshole
Someone needed something power washed and as luck would have it the hose broke off inside the gun on mine as soon as I touched it :rolf:

So they bought me a new gun/wand, which has a quick connect so now I just need to buy the foam cannon

R13

The other asshole
I was planning on getting a white 40 degree one, that seems to be the popular choice.

R13

The other asshole
Now you can fuck up your rim every time you need to air up because flat heads are a pain the the dick. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
How crazy are you with a flat head :rolf: they don't take much effort to tighten/untighten

Give it time, that screw will wear down and start looking like shit, then after it hasn’t been removed in a few months it’ll cause the screwdriver to fly out and gouge your rim :rolf: