Multiple electrical failures.

Christian

Hello!
So, I own a 99 integra ls, and she's giving me electrical problems.
I've lost power on:
OBD connector,
intermediate wiper setting,
rear wiper setting & rear defrost button,
and my trunk dome lights & interior dome lights.

I've tried my best to troubleshoot this.. I pulled each interior bulb out to test if there was a short somewhere, replacing the fuse after each bulb was pulled, yet the fuse blew every time. I don't remember which fuse it was or what amperage it was as this was over a week ago, but it was in the fuse-box under the hood. Anyways, I'm stumped here fellas. One of my buddies claimed I must have a short-to-ground somewhere.

Anyone have an ideas what could possibly be causing this? I haven't changed any electronics in my car apart from an aftermarket stereo, which after inspection looked to be all in good shape.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Christian

Little update to this.. bought another pack of 7.5a fuses, and troubleshooted this a little more. Took my subs, amp, and radio out, and put a new fuse in. Everything on the circuit started working (interior lights, int. wiper, dome light) until I pressed the rear defrost button. The light came on, then I heard a click behind the dash, then boom. Fuse blew again, and nothing works. Still don't know what to do.