Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Change of plans, Fuck the OEM headlights :lol:

I’m gonna just run the ugly bastards until I can buy black ones off amazon or eBay and retrofit them.

I’m actually gonna get ones with DRL’s built in I think, or I’ll make some if that’s even possible without it looking shitty

And of course I plan to use morimoto mini h1’s with halo’s and (maybe) demon eyes, and either Hikari LED bulbs, or some from superbrightLED’s depending on what’s available when that time comes.

R13

The other asshole
Apart from the canards and the banner, that’s about how I want mine to look :rolf:

I think I’m just gonna repaint the whole fucking car black instead of color matching the bumpers. The red isn’t horrible, but it’s obnoxious.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's the combination of the canards, those shitty LED daytime runners and all the vents being blacked out. It makes the thing look cheap as shit.

The red isn't even that bad. Would probably look pretty good with a set of these

R13

The other asshole
Gayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 years later I see you’re still jealous

It's the combination of the canards, those shitty LED daytime runners and all the vents being blacked out. It makes the thing look cheap as shit.

The red isn't even that bad. Would probably look pretty good with a set of these

I can’t do gold/bronze on a red car, too many fucking tasteless non-car people around me that would do nothing but call it McDonald’s themed :lol:

I’ll probably go with polished, or black on the wheels. Black is more my taste, but polished is a sharp look.

I know those are XXR’s^ Couldn’t find a good example of black CCW’s :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I can’t do gold/bronze on a red car, too many fucking tasteless non-car people around me that would do nothing but call it McDonald’s themed :lol:

Apparently they’ve never seen Dodge’s jab at Ferrari that everyone calls the “McViper”

And yes, I actually do like that strange 90s creation :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Most of these dumb fucks don’t even realize Ferrari’s have yellow on them

All they know is “fhurraree’s is rhaed”

R13

The other asshole

Figured after almost 4 years it was time to freshen up the engine bay again.

94RS

No fucks given.
Add some of the Meguiars Engurance tire shine to the black plastics (that’s what I do) [emoji1303]

R13

The other asshole
Just gonna use the Meg’s trim restorer because I can’t find the endurance tire gel anywhere local yet :lol:

Used that on my truck’s engine covers when I first got it, and it lasted up until about last December before it started getting dirty.

94RS

No fucks given.
Pick up a bottle of this stuff and you can bring those seats back to life. Just make sure it’s the 3-in-1, they’ve also got one that’s just cleaner. and one that’s just conditioner.

Where the fuck did your broke ass get money for another car anyway?