Most recent picture of your car!

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Really starting to love the Saab. What a great car. Just put new tires on it, General AS-05.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

94RS

No fucks given.
Working on it.

Just bought the rest of the parts to finish the intake manifold yesterday. (Map sensor, IACV). I still need a new alternator, radiator, radiator hoses, probably a battery at this point, either clean out or get a new gas tank, fuel pump and filter.

That’s just to get the damn thing running, I’ve got a bunch of other shit I want to do to it once it actually starts [emoji23]

Gray

Ok here goes, parked in front of my house instead of across the street. Woke up to a windy next day and a branch fell and busted my windshield. Just last month someone egged every vehicle on my street. Im restoring it so I dont care, recovered 01 gsr W/turbo ls moror paid $1,000. 305A27AB-D11B-412F-AACF-D1A4DE3E7E3B.jpeg

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Oh yeah I forgot it was already sunburnt when you got it.

If I ever get an CF body parts I’m just having the fucking things paint matched. The gel coatings are shit and clear coat will eventually crack and peel since you can’t put any additives to make it flex like paint.

Noneed2Hate

Oh yeah I forgot it was already sunburnt when you got it.

If I ever get an CF body parts I’m just having the fucking things paint matched. The gel coatings are shit and clear coat will eventually crack and peel since you can’t put any additives to make it flex like paint.
Yeah, I might try my hand at reclearing it again as I have an actual garage and space to do so now.