Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
[emoji108]

I need to get to work on my turd. I’ve got like 6 projects going on right now and I’m only home 3-4 days a week.

-Still need to finish the wiring for all the new light fixtures I put up in my garage... then come up with $25 for all new LED BR30 bulbs...
-I have a utility trailer that needs new wood and I can probably get like $600-$800 out of it.
-I’m working on two guitars, I bought a parts guitar body for a strat I’ve had that needed electronics... ended up deciding to fix both [emoji23] they both need electrical work, and one I’m gonna attempt to hand make it a new maple fretboard because it needs refretting anyway.
-Then there’s the v45... which I’ve done nothing to so far [emoji23]
-And two remodel jobs my grandfather needs, which he’ll pay me for.
-And both of the ferds have a squeak in the back right wheel... need to check that out.

Don’t get involved with relationships, you’ll be more broke, and you’ll have no time to do shit [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
[emoji23] relationships.... I broke up with my ex 5.5 years ago, and she was the reason I was unmotivated and in debt. Last I heard, she got married to some fat geeky fuck.

In that timeframe though, I’ve been able to:

- find a job
- get the C70
- fix the Integra the first time
- get a better job
- get the KZ
- get the Buell and make it basically brand new
- pay off all my debt
- buy the SS
- get nearly all the parts to fix the Integra again. (Still working on that one)

Sadly, it seems I do better alone. And for some fucking reason, the only females I seem to attract have kids, so I stay alone [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Strippers are a good choice, because most of them are brutally honest assholes like us [emoji23] but also a fuck ton of fun, and they don’t want your money, they make $500-$3000 a night.

94RS

No fucks given.
I wouldn’t touch the strippers around here with Mike’s dick. They’re all pillheads, meth addicts and junkies.... ya know, Florida.

R13

The other asshole
[emoji23][emoji23] forgot about that [emoji23]

I was talking to one from Texas and one from Nebraska, ya know the ones that dance at “gentlemen’s clubs”... part of me still wishes I’d gotten my head out of my ass and moved out there... literally had the opportunity to move in with a blonde and a brunette and live like Hugh Hefner just being a dick and letting them pay the bills [emoji23] They were both full blown serious about it, and absolutely would have gone through with it.

Those midwestern girls are a breed all their own [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
No... that girl I was telling you about that I’ve known forever whose friend died. Shit’s been weird since then.

R13

The other asshole
Ah. Must be from Austin then... Houston and Dallas girls don’t get all sentimental and shit and get tied up between feelings for multiple guys.

They find a dick they wanna ride, and keep themselves too busy sending nudes and sexts to be thinking about another dude [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Doubt it. Between work, school, kids, generally hating people the way we you and me do, and 27 naps per day.... combined with being a fucking terrible liar[emoji23]

Anyway, this shit is too serious for CI. Back to gay jokes, Harley’s and cars that aren’t Integra’s [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Talking like a bitter old man that hates women is all I do now [emoji23]

I talk about this kinda shit with the Mach1 chick all the time. Between my time on tinder before I met my current gf, and the adventures of this guy I know from Instagram... I’ve concluded that this generation of women are fucking dusty ass prudes [emoji23]

He sent me a text string from this girl he was gonna hook up with some months ago... basically ghosted her because he found a hotter chick... she texts him out of the blue a few days ago, still wants to fuck... they discussed that he couldn’t make the drive for a few days because of work... then amongst all the dirty, slutty (not slut shaming, I love sluts... just using the term [emoji23]) shit they talked about he asked for “something extra to get him by” and she goes off the wall pissed, says she “doesn’t do that kind of thing” and never texts again.

That poor bastard has just been trying to get nudes for months, even had his birthday on his profile for 2 months... ONE chick snapped him some pity tits 2 days after his birthday when he said not one even offered out of like 30 chicks... the fuck kinda shit is that? Boring ass hoes...

Bring back the days of shit like Girls gone wild, and the days of going to concerts and having a hard time NOT seeing 15 whale tails and countless tits [emoji23]

Fuck, 3 years ago I could go to concerts with my Mohawk, and a shirt that said fuck off, and I couldn’t keep the sluts off me [emoji23] I went with my mom, stepdad, and stepbrother once and they wouldn’t shut up about that shit for 3 days... the bar owner’s wife tried to get me to go back to her place with her and HER gf that night [emoji23]... I mean they were hot, but the bar owner was giving me some pissed off looks so I passed to avoid getting shot.

94RS

No fucks given.
Still waiting for my shit to come from Belgium or France. Wherever the fuck it was, the website was in French... ANYWAY, I've but been thinking about making a set of sliders for the C70 out of skateboard wheels. Figured I'd look for Steve Caballero wheels considering he's a big bike guy.

How fucking perfect are these things?

R13

The other asshole
[emoji23]

For once I’m running out of shit to say. I think it’s just because I’m not working on the V45, and I’ve given up on ever having any of my dream bikes. At this point I’m considering trying to buy and older sporty and just forgetting about dirt bikes and all the ones I love and know.

Wish I had the money right now...

94RS

No fucks given.
How the hell did you go from the Breakout to the Lowrider S now you’re at Sporty’s? [emoji23]