Torque Mounts for 98 Integra GS-R

9877IntegraR

I need to replace the torque mounts for my 98 GS-R. How many torque mounts will I need to purchase, exactly where are they located, and how simple (or difficult) is it to replace them myself?

ZEROPTZERO

I need to replace the torque mounts for my 98 GS-R. How many torque mounts will I need to purchase, exactly where are they located, and how simple (or difficult) is it to replace them myself?
The majority of them are very easy to install if you are generally experienced with working on vehicles and have all of the tools needed, including jacks and various sizes of sockets, ratchets, breaker bars, and extensions to access the different mounting bolts. A torque wrench helps too.

There is one on the lower driver side, lower passenger side, passenger side upper tranny mount, upper driver side main mount. These ones I have replaced on my car and were all relatively easy to replaced. On my car which is 18 years old with 190k kilometres the driver side lower mount was broken, the passenger side lower was broken, the upper tranny mount was still in tact but I replaced it while it was out since I had a kit. The upper driver side main mount was not broken, I initially swapped it out since I had a full kit of mounts but the car started vibrating terribly with the new mount which must have been too stiff, so I put the factory mount back in and the vibrations disappeared.

The upper rear mount was the only one I have not replaced yet as it seems to be the hardest one to access from what I can see, I may need to do it one day but right now I have left it.

I bought an engine mount kit off ebay, it was a full kit that came with all of the engine mounts - lower driver front, lower passenger front, upper passenger tranny mount, upper driver side main mount, and rear upper mount. It was pretty cheap for the entire kit and generally look like decent quality.